Sunday, October 25, 2009

Just got a spreader

Just purchased a small ground driven (I think it's a Cockshutt) spreader.


Here I am on the lower field down by County Route 16 spreading the first load.


She's spreadin fine.. perfect size for our Farmall Super A.

Putting on the new rear chains.

As pulled off the trailer. Not bad for $100.


Today, I mucked the stalls after I worked on our new little ground driven spreader. It needed new chains to the rear end. Two full loads today. The stalls are mucked. Lots of fun tinkering away on this. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I had one of those about 40 years ago with my Cub. Useless when the ground is wet unless you only haul half a load -- the wheels just skid along in the mud. OK when the ground is dry and theres some traction. Keep her lubed and it'll serve you well most of the time.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete